Kimberly Fullam: 6th grade homeroom; 6th, 7th, and 8th grade science and social studies
Laura Claxon: 7th grade homeroom; 6th, 7th, and 8th grade literacy/language arts
Allison McConnell: 8th grade homeroom; 6th, 7th, and 8th grade mathematics
The following is a list of materials that your child will need for class. We recommend that you review this list with your child at the beginning of each month to see if any school supplies need to be refilled.
In order to get everyone organized, each student will be given folders and notebooks for all major subjects. When these are consumed, students must replace the notebooks and folders. Keeping organized, up-to-date notebooks in all subject areas is extremely important. In most subject areas, notebooks will be collected, reviewed, and graded at least once during each unit of study.
- homework assignment book.
- pens/erasable pens - black or blue ink only
- highlighters (at least 2 colors)
- crayons, colored pencils, markers
- clear ruler (in. and cm.)
- 8 1/2 x 11 inch white loose leaf-paper for all assignments that are handed in
- graph paper (1/4 in.)
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 ream of copy paper
- dictionary and thesaurus for home use
- calculator for home use
Kimberly Fullam, Laura Claxon, Allison McConnell