Coming This Week: November 19th-23rd
- Student Council and Safety Installation
- Our annual Installation ceremony will take place on Monday, November 19th @ 9:30. Our keynote speaker is the honorable State Representative Pamela DeLissio. Officers Streets and Bynam, from the 5th district, will commission our safety patrol.
Tuesday, November 20th
- Book Feast! Sponsored by our Home and School Association
Wednesday, November 21st
Thursday, November 22nd & Friday, November 23rd
- Happy Thanksgiving
- School is closed
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
- Blood Drive will be on Wednesday, November 28. Register online at www.redcrossblood.org and enter sponsor code 02214997 or call Claire to schedule your appointment.
- Cherry Dale Fundraiser items will be delivered on Friday, November 30.
- Parent Teacher Conferences will be on December 5th and 6th. Teachers will be sending home schedules soon. Please be on the look out for them in your child's agenda book or homework folder.